Hotels Near Resorts World Manila
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Resorts World Manila
Make tracks to Resorts World Manila for card games, slots and a thrilling atmosphere.
Situated in Manila, it certainly won't be the only thing you'll want to check out in the bustling national capital.
You'll find a comprehensive variety of hotels here, with no less than 27 within easy commuting distance of Resorts World Manila. Consider the Maxims Tower (0.2 kilometres). That said, the Manila Marriott Hotel (0.3 kilometres) and The Heritage Hotel Manila (4 kilometres) are also highly regarded.
Don't want to spend too much on your accommodation? This region won't disappoint when it comes to low-cost places to stay. Take a look at the Eurotel Makati. The Makati International Inns is also worthy.
Book your room at the Belmont Hotel Manila, an upmarket hotel only 0.5 kilometres away. You know you want to!
Seeing all the sights can be thirsty work! When it's time for a break, pop in to Kopi Roti. It's only an easy walk from Resorts World Manila. When you can't go another step before quieting your growling stomach, visit Kenny Rogers Roasters - Newport. And finally, go to Avia International Club for a beer.
Other Things to Do Near Resorts World ManilaWhile you're here, get familiar with the region near Resorts World Manila:
- Check the calendar, buy some tickets and settle in. You won't regret going to a show at Newport Performing Arts Theater.
- The amusement rides and the tasty snacks at The Mall of Asia Bay Area Amusement Park will transport you back to your childhood.
- Check for special events and take in the exhibits at The Wine Museum.
- Philippine Veterans Museum is a worthwhile place to kill a few hours.
- Find a retreat away from the outside world and rejuvenate your soul at Baclaran Church.
Unsure how to get to Resorts World Manila? A good option is going by rail. It's a simple commute to the nearest station, Nichols Station, and then it's just a stroll of 0.9 kilometres.
How much is a hotel room in Resorts World Manila?
Hotels in Resorts World Manila start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.