Hotels near Real Mary King's Close
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Real Mary King's Close
Real Mary King's Close is definitely worth checking out. Don't forget to bring your camera!
You'll find it among the lively streets of Edinburgh, the county's capital.
If staying within easy walking distance of Real Mary King's Close sounds good, you'll have 93 accommodation options to select from. The Balmoral Hotel, Old Town Chambers and Le Monde Hotel are definitely worth taking a look at.
If you're on the hunt for accommodation options that won't burn a hole in your pocket, you'll have many to select from. The Lyncliff Hotel and the Halcyon Hotel are merely a kilometre and a kilometre away, respectively.
There's a heap of luxury hotels in the immediate area. How about you pay a little more and enjoy all the little extras? The Sheraton Grand Hotel & Spa, Edinburgh and the Waldorf Astoria Edinburgh - The Caledonian are two such spots you'll want to consider. The former is a kilometre away and the latter is a kilometre.
Don't want to travel far for a caffeine hit? Head to The Dome. It's right near Real Mary King's Close. Wander to The Witchery by the Castle for a hearty meal. Lastly, go to The Scotsman Hotel, Edinburgh for a nice cold beer.
Other Things to Do Near Real Mary King's CloseTry not to spend the whole day at Real Mary King's Close. This region has much more to offer tourists:
- Take a day out to see St. Giles' Cathedral to learn more about the practices of the region's Catholic diocese.
- Explore City Chambers, followed by some dinner at one of the bars or bistros nearby.
- Parliament House is a significant government building. Appreciate it from outside or check whether there are any tours available inside.
- To get a taste of the unique system of governance here, add Old Tolbooth to your itinerary.
- Stop by Collective Gallery, a structure renowned for its distinctive style in design.
Real Mary King's Close is a leisurely walk of 0.2 kilometres from Edinburgh Waverley, the nearest station. So, get aboard and leave all those driving troubles behind!
How much is a hotel room in Real Mary King's Close?
Hotels in Real Mary King's Close start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.