ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
You can enjoy plasma TVs with cable channels, and all 10 rooms feature free WiFi, fireplaces and balconies. Fridges and round-the-clock room service make in-room dining easy, and minibars provide free refreshments. Pillowtop beds welcome you to a good night's rest, and other nice touches include soaking tubs and hydromassage showerheads. Additionally, DVD players, separate bathtubs and showers and coffee/tea makers are available.
The restaurant, No. 5 Church Lane, serves Mediterranean cuisine and is open for breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. Enjoy access to boat tours and motor boating. 850 square feet (79 square metres) of event facilities include meeting rooms, and other business amenities include limo/town car service. Additionally, you'll find free WiFi in public areas, a coffee shop/café and ski storage. Each morning free breakfast is served. There's also valet parking, along with the convenience of an airport shuttle.
Attractions within a 10-minute drive of this 5-star Queenstown hotel include Skyline Gondola and Shotover Jet.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
93.0% of guests recommend out of 195 reviews
About the The Spire Hotel QueenstownLocation 3-5 Church Lane, Queenstown, 9300
Getting to the slopes is a breeze with the hotel's ski shuttle (surcharge). When the sun goes down, sip après-ski drinks in the hotel's bar. There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café. Free breakfast is available daily. Public spaces have free WiFi and wired Internet. For a fee, parking is available. This 5-star Queenstown hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 10 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- 850 sq ft of conference space
- 79 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 2005
- Cooked-to-order breakfast (free)
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Ski equipment storage
- 1 conference room
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- DVD player
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Long-term parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Queenstown (ZQN-Queenstown Intl.) (7.7 km / 4.8 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle and ski shuttle
- Parking: Valet parking and extended parking available for a surcharge
The Spire Hotel Queenstown offers 10 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with fireplaces and DVD players. Rooms open to balconies. Beds feature pillowtop mattresses. 42-inch Plasma televisions come with premium cable channels. Fridges, coffee/tea makers and minibars (stocked with some free items) are provided. Bathrooms include a separate bath and shower with a deep soaking bath and a hydromassage showerhead. Bathrooms are also outfitted with a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and designer toiletries. This Queenstown hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers and telephones. Additionally, rooms include a safe and complimentary bottles of water. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis. Amenities available on request include in-room massages.
- Private balcony
- Pillowtop beds
- Deep soaking tub
- Stocked minibar (select free items)
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- HD television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- DVD player
- Coffee maker
- Separate shower and tub
- Hydromassage showerhead
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Newspapers (free)
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free cooked-to-order breakfast daily from 7:30 AM to 11:00 AM.
No. 5 Church Lane – This restaurant specialises in Mediterranean cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Happy hour is offered.
Late-night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Airport transport is offered 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for NZD 300.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Parking height restrictions apply
- 24-hour check-in
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: NZD 100.00 per vehicle
- Valet parking fee: NZD 25 per day
- Extended parking fee: NZD 25 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 300.0 per night
- On-site credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 1.5 percent
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Spire Hotel Queenstown
- Spire Hotel
- Spire Queenstown
You should know
- The Spire Hotel Queenstown offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation 24 hours prior to arrival with your arrival details.
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Qualmark, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Qualmark® assigns an official star rating for accommodation in New Zealand. This Hotel property has been rated 5 stars.
Official New Zealand Rating provided by Qualmark®