Hotels near Princess Alexandra Hospital
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Princess Alexandra Hospital
Princess Alexandra Hospital is a perfect excuse for a vacation.
It certainly won't be the only thing you'll want to visit in Brisbane, a state capital with loads of excitement on offer.
You'll find yourself just a short commute away if you book into one of the many accommodations near Princess Alexandra Hospital. Within 3 kilometres, you will have no less than 48 to choose from. Consider the rates at The Sebel Quay West Brisbane (3 kilometres), the Mantra South Bank (3 kilometres) and the South Central (3 kilometres).
When it comes to finding accommodation that won't cost an arm and a leg, there are a number of good places on offer. The Minto - Hostel is a modest 2 kilometres away, and if that doesn't tick all the boxes, the Oaks Woolloongabba is only 0.5 kilometres away.
Don't be afraid to pamper yourself! The surrounding area contains an excellent range of upscale hotels. You can't go past the Central Hillcrest Apartment Hotel or the Sebel South Brisbane, 2 kilometres and 2 kilometres away, respectively.
Kick start your day with a delicious coffee at Starbucks Brisbane Hospital. Located at Princess Alexandria Hospital, Ipswich Rd, Woolloongabba, it's an easy walk of 0.09 kilometres from Princess Alexandra Hospital. Hotel Chino is a great venue to have lunch or dinner and luckily it's only 0.4 kilometres away. It's at 19 Okeefe Street, Woolloongabba.
Other Things to Do Near Princess Alexandra HospitalDon't head home yet! This area has heaps more available:
- Nothing's more fascinating than nefarious deeds and intrigue. Head to Boggo Road Gaol to hear the action-packed tales.
- Watch the students and faculty sprint from one class to another at University of Queensland, a popular academic establishment.
- On a nice day, spend some time having a picnic with the family at South Brisbane Memorial Park.
- Examine the relics and hear about the tales behind the area's rich nautical history at Queensland Maritime Museum.
- The relics at UQ Anthropology Museum will impress visitors who are crazy about history.
Visiting Princess Alexandra Hospital by train is easy. The closest station, Dutton Park station, is just 0.4 kilometres away. At 0.7 kilometres, Park Road Station, another handy terminal, is also close by.
How much is a hotel room in Princess Alexandra Hospital?
Hotels in Princess Alexandra Hospital start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.