ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Each apartment features free WiFi, a balcony and a dining area. Nice touches to enhance your stay include a jetted tub and free toiletries. Cable TV, a DVD player and a fridge are also available.
This smoke-free apartment offers free WiFi in public areas, limo/town car service and barbecues. Added amenities include laundry facilities and tour/ticket assistance. There's also the convenience of an airport shuttle.
With a stay at this 4-star Port Douglas property, you'll be 21.9 km (13.6 mi) from Mossman Gorge.
The Pavilions ratings based on 127 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for The Pavilions
Right in the middle of town
15 Aug. 2018 by Alison
thank you for your review - we are very pleased you enjoyed your stay!
14 Aug. 2018 by Alison
Thank you for your stay - you did contact us as re the tv and hot water - the hot water issue was rectified when you were advised which way the taps worked (normal way) re the TV we replaced the TV at 10pm at night upon your request - all good
9 Aug. 2018 by Grant
Thanks for review.Please next time bring any problems to our attention so that we may possibly rectify.
27 Jun. 2018 by Alison
Great position close to the beach and pubs in town
Great location in the centre of town.
About the The PavilionsLocation 35 Macrossan Street, Port Douglas, QLD 4871
The Pavilions offers its guests an outdoor pool and a spa tub. WiFi is free in public spaces. An area shuttle within 8 km and a round-trip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) are available for a fee. Tour or ticket assistance, a BBQ, and laundry facilities are also featured at The Pavilions. Free self parking is available. This Art Deco Port Douglas apartment is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 20 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- Built in 2000
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- BBQ grill(s)
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle and area shuttle within 8 km available for a surcharge
- Parking: Free self parking
The Pavilions offers 20 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with DVD players and coffee/tea makers. Rooms open to balconies. This accommodation offers separate dining areas. Televisions come with cable channels. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit with a jetted bath, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Additionally, rooms include an iron/ironing board and a ceiling fan.
- Private balcony
- Dining room
- Jetted tub
- Cable channels
- DVD player
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Safe (surcharge)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Ensuite bathroom
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at 5 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
If you are planning to arrive after 5 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Guests are advised that weekend front desk hours are until noon.
Guests arriving after 5 PM must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
Airport transport is offered 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children 15 and younger are not allowed at this adults-only property. All guests older than 15 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 35.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for AUD 10.0 per night.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Only service animals are allowed
- No lifts
- Parking height restrictions apply
- Minimum guest age is 15
- Caters to adults only
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: AUD 44 per person (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: AUD 17.50 (one way), (from 2 to 12 years old)
- Early check-in fee: AUD 50.00 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: AUD 50.00 (subject to availability)
- In-room safe fee: AUD 5.00 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 10.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 35.0 per night
- On-site credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Pavilions Apartment Port Douglas
- Pavilions Port Douglas
You should know
- The Pavilions offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation 24 hours prior to arrival with your arrival details.
- This is an adults-only property and guests under 15 years old aren't allowed.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
This property has been awarded a star rating from the Australian star ratings agency, Star Ratings Australia.