Accommodation Near New Jersey Institute of Technology (NJIT)
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in New Jersey Institute of Technology
Ready to start planning your visit to New Jersey Institute of Technology?
You'll find it in Newark. Wondering how to get there? You'll need to drive 75 kilometres from the state capital, Trenton.
Wanting to stay around New Jersey Institute of Technology? You'll be happy to find out there are 8 accommodations within 3 kilometres. The Hilton Newark Penn Station (a kilometre), the Courtyard Newark Downtown (0.9 kilometres) and the Hampton Inn & Suites Newark-Harrison-Riverwalk (a kilometre) are all excellent possibilities.
Located just 2 kilometres away, the Riviera Hotel is an excellent accommodation option if you are not looking to splash out.
Wake up in the morning with a delicious coffee at Courtyard by Marriott Newark Downtown. Located at 858 Broad Street, Newark, it's an easy walk of 0.9 kilometres from New Jersey Institute of Technology. For a substantial lunch or dinner, you only need to stroll 0.5 kilometres to get to 27 Mix (27 Halsey Street, Newark).
Other Things to Do Near New Jersey Institute of TechnologyAfter you visit New Jersey Institute of Technology, check what's going on in the surrounding area:
- If you're planning an outing to Rutgers University Newark, consider finding out if there are some walking tours scheduled.
- If you call yourself a serious art admirer, Gallery Aferro is the place you need to be. Featuring numerous compelling masterpieces, you'll be thankful you put aside some time to enjoy the experience
- A trip to Newark Museum is a great rainy day outing for art lovers.
- If you're looking for a pleasant park to take it easy and have a kick of the soccer ball, head on over to Military Park.
- With a varied program of events and shows, you'll almost certainly discover a thing or two that appeals to you at Aljira - A Center for Contemporary Art.
New Jersey Institute of Technology is a relaxing walk of a kilometre from Newark Penn Station, the nearest station. So, get aboard and put all those driving troubles behind!
How much is a hotel room in New Jersey Institute of Technology?
Hotels in New Jersey Institute of Technology start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.