Accommodation Near National Museum of Natural History, Washington
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near National Museum of Natural History
Top hotels near National Museum of Natural History
You're sure to have a wonderful time at National Museum of Natural History.
You'll find it in Washington, the nation's buzzing capital.
You'll have no dramas getting a hotel room near National Museum of Natural History. There are 27 suitable options within a kilometre. Not quite sure where to begin? Check out the Mandarin Oriental, Washington D.C., Willard InterContinental Washington and Sofitel Washington DC Lafayette Square.
Spend your dollars on fun-filled activities, not an expensive place to stay. There's a number of budget options close by. The Comfort Inn Downtown DC/Convention Center and the District Hotel are a short 2 kilometres and 2 kilometres away, respectively.
Spoil yourself a little at one of the several upscale hotels nearby. The Jefferson, Washington, DC and the Marriott Marquis Washington, DC are two such spots you'll want to consider. The first is 2 kilometres away and the latter is a kilometre.
When you can't stop thinking about a caffeine fix, head to Corner Bakery Cafe at 529 14th St NW, Washington. Elephant & Castle is a great venue to grab some food and luckily it's only 0.4 kilometres away. Find it at 1201 Pennsylvania Avenue Northwest, Washington.
Other Things to Do Near National Museum of Natural HistoryDon't pass up the chance to discover the region near National Museum of Natural History:
- Set aside some time to see Smithsonian Butterfly Habitat Garden, where the flowers on display will make any enthusiastic gardener feel inspired.
- Research a bit about J. Edgar Hoover Building, a contemporary civic establishment in the region.
- On a clear day, National Mall is a wonderful space to take pleasure in all that nature has to offer.
- Imagine the discussions and deals being made every day at National Archives, a crucial site for civic affairs.
- Revel in the works of art at National Sculpture Garden, a beautiful place to contemplate and chill out.
It's a stress-free rail trip to National Museum of Natural History. Just disembark the train at L'Enfant, the closest station, and then it's about 0.9 kilometres.
How much is a hotel room in National Museum of Natural History?
Hotels in National Museum of Natural History start at AU$129 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.