Hotels Near National Aquarium in Baltimore
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near National Aquarium in Baltimore
Top hotels near National Aquarium in Baltimore
National Aquarium in Baltimore has likely been on your list of must-sees for some time now.
It won't be the only thing on your to-do list in Baltimore, a special city that's loved by many.
Nothing beats staying within a short stroll of National Aquarium in Baltimore! Look into one of the 26 accommodation options within a kilometre. Have a gander at the rates at the Four Seasons Hotel Baltimore, Baltimore Marriott Waterfront and Renaissance Baltimore Harborplace Hotel.
Devoted savers will be delighted with the variety of economic accommodation options here. The Baltimore Plaza Inner Harbor is 0.8 kilometres away, whereas the Midtown Inn is around 2 kilometres away.
Eager for a bit of pampering? There are many top quality hotels in the immediate area. You'll be sure to have a blast at the Hyatt Regency Baltimore Inner Harbor or the Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore, 0.5 kilometres and 0.5 kilometres away, respectively.
To ensure you're energised for the day, make your first stop at Miss Shirley's Cafe, Inner Harbor. Right near National Aquarium in Baltimore, it's great for a caffeine hit. When you need to satiate your hunger, grab a meal at Residence Inn by Marriott Baltimore Downtown/ Inner Harbor. Lastly, Sullivan's Steakhouse is the place to go for a round of cold drinks.
Other Things to Do Near National Aquarium in BaltimoreBe brave and see what's happening in the area around National Aquarium in Baltimore:
- Find out about the region's involvement in previous military pursuits at USS Torsk.
- Visit Top of the World Observation Deck for stunning vistas of the region, and to snap some pictures of the natural environment.
- Get a taste of the stories of the local area when you see the piece of art that is Under Sky/One Family.
- Learn about the area's water transport heritage via interactive displays and artefacts at USCGC Taney.
- Observe interesting displays and relics relating to the region's maritime traditions at Baltimore Maritime Museum.
Wave goodbye to your parking worries, and catch the train to MARC Train Camden Station, the closest station. It's just a kilometre from National Aquarium in Baltimore.
How much is a hotel room in National Aquarium in Baltimore?
Hotels in National Aquarium in Baltimore start at AU$100 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.