Accommodation Near Museum of Fine Arts, St. Petersburg
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Museum of Fine Arts
Museum of Fine Arts draws a large number of visitors throughout the year. Keen to see what everyone's so excited about?
It is located in St. Petersburg, which is 25 kilometres outside of the buzzing city of Tampa.
There are 13 hotels within a short drive of Museum of Fine Arts, so it shouldn't be hard to find what you need. The Vinoy Renaissance St. Petersburg Resort & Golf Club (0.4 kilometres), the Hampton Inn & Suites St. Petersburg/Downtown (0.3 kilometres) and the Courtyard by Marriott St. Petersburg Downtown (0.6 kilometres) are all excellent possibilities.
Give your wallet a break and sleep at the Inn on Third, 0.6 kilometres away.
Treat yourself to some time at the Bermuda Bay by Affordable Beach Condos. Just 7 kilometres away, it's certainly worth spending a tad more for the outstanding amenities.
Starbucks is a great spot to chill out with a coffee in the vicinity of Museum of Fine Arts. Easy to find at 199 1st Avenue North, Saint Petersburg, it's only 0.4 kilometres away. If you're looking for lunch, The Ponce De Leon Hotel at 95 Central Avenue North, Saint Petersburg is within wandering distance.
Other Things to Do Near Museum of Fine ArtsBe brave and check what's on offer in the area:
- History fans will enjoy St. Petersburg Museum of History, the best facility for exploring vivid stories from years ago.
- When you hear the call of culture, head to Chihuly Collection, a gallery that will excite you with its extensive collection of artworks.
- Stop and grab a drink or meet some friends at Sundial St. Pete.
- Take your friends and family for a picnic or a peaceful morning walk in Pioneer Park.
- If you're seeking a wonderful night out, book seats to a play at American Stage Theatre Company.