Hotels near Mt. Wellington
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Mt. Wellington
Top hotels near Mt. Wellington
Planning to visit Mt. Wellington? You're sure to have a ball.
It sits among the busy streets of Hobart the state capital. This much-loved city is a sight in itself!
It might be a bit difficult finding a place to stay in the immediate vicinity of Mt. Wellington. But don't worry, there are 44 options that aren't too far away. Take a look at the Mona Pavilions and Islington Hotel.
Don't break the bank on accommodation. Book at the Hobart's Accommodation & Hostel, merely 7 kilometres away.
The larger area also boasts a number of upmarket hotels for those travellers seeking well-appointed surroundings and top-quality amenities. Be sure to check out the Moonah Central Apartments and Cleburne Homestead.
Other Things to Do Near Mt. WellingtonAfter you've spent time at Mt. Wellington, don't disregard the local area:
- Make your way to Organ Pipes and experience the dramatic vistas of the area.
- Arrange a guided tour and discover how the different brews are made at Cascade Brewery.
- Art buffs should arrange to stop in Lady Franklin Gallery to witness the selection of impressive creations on display.
- Take a break from modern society and become familiar with people of another era via the exhibits and displays at Cascades Female Factory Historic Site.
- Schedule some time to see Rosedown Gardens, where the flowers on show will make any experienced gardener green with envy.
How much is a hotel room in Mt. Wellington?
Hotels in Mt. Wellington start at AU$99 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.