Hotels Near Momi WW2 Gun Site
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Momi WW2 Gun Site
Top hotels near Momi WW2 Gun Site
Planning on going to Momi WW2 Gun Site? From hotels to nearby attractions, here's a list of things to think about before you book.
Always dreamed of seeing Suva? You might just be able to do both. The attraction is located in Momi, just 130 kilometres from the capital.
There are 3 suitable hotels within 10 kilometres of Momi WW2 Gun Site. Why don't you check out the DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Hotel Fiji - Sonaisali Island and Seashell at MOMI?
If you want to keep costs down, make a reservation at the Rendezvous Fiji. It's a low-cost option, 5 kilometres away.
Other Things to Do Near Momi WW2 Gun SiteAs you're here, you really ought to check what the local area has available:
- Learn a lot about the beliefs, history and customs of the local residents who meet at Plantation Island Church.
- You'll always find a number of activities to enjoy when you holiday at Musket Cove Marina.
- The open water at Port Denarau Marina may entice you to book a cruise on a yacht or boat and sail into the sunset.
- Gain some understanding of the significance of new faiths and religions at Sri Siva Subramaniya Temple, a holy site for local worshippers.
- Sit back and listen to the sound of the waves at Tropica Resort South Beach.
How much is a hotel room in Momi WW2 Gun Site?
Hotels in Momi WW2 Gun Site start at AU$59 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.