Hotels near Mission Estate Winery
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Mission Estate Winery
Top hotels near Mission Estate Winery
If you want some time off from the troubles of day-to-day life, Mission Estate Winery is the place for you.
It is situated in Napier, and we're sure you would like to know how to get there. Many make the 270 kilometres trip from Wellington, that nation's buzzing capital.
You have access to 5 hotels within an easy commute of Mission Estate Winery, so it shouldn't be hard to find what you're after. The Farmhouse at Mission Estate (0.3 kilometres), the Asure Colonial Lodge Motel (2 kilometres) and the Ballina Motel (2 kilometres) are all suitable options.
If you're travelling on a shoestring, you can't beat the Stables Lodge Backpackers. It's only 7 kilometres away.
When your whole crew is lagging in energy, take a detour to Mission Estate Restaurant (198 Church Rd, Poraiti, Napier). It's not far from Mission Estate Winery.
Other Things to Do Near Mission Estate WineryBefore you leave, consider checking out the local region:
- If you're in the mood for a drop or two, head on over to Church Road Winery. Here, you can taste and take home some delicious regional wines.
- Hop into your swimmers and head to Onekawa Aquatic Centre to swim some laps.
- If the rush of being on the road begins to become overwhelming, you can always take some time out at Ahuriri Estuary.
- Napier Botanical Gardens is a welcome option for travellers who want a bit of a break from busy sightseeing.
- Proof of a vibrant, social past are hidden within the interior of National Tobacco Company Building.
How much is a hotel room in Mission Estate Winery?
Hotels in Mission Estate Winery start at AU$128 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.