Accommodation Near Millennium Square, Bristol
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Millennium Square
Ready to plan your Millennium Square trip? You're certain to have an awesome time.
You'll discover it in Bristol, a much-loved city that holds a special place in many traveller's hearts.
You will find yourself just a quick trip away if you make a reservation at one of the many accommodations close to Millennium Square. Within 3 kilometres, you'll have no less than 41 to select from. Have a look at the Bristol Marriott Royal Hotel (0.3 kilometres). That said, the Marsh House Serviced Apartments (0.5 kilometres) and the Hamilton Apartments (a kilometre) are also worthwhile.
If you're looking for accommmodations towards the cheaper end of the scale, you'll have lots to choose from. The Victoria Square Hotel and the Clifton Hotel are two good choices. You'll locate them a kilometre and a kilometre away, respectively.
Or you could stay in one of the luxury hotels in the immediate area. You deserve it! Start with the PREMIER SUITES PLUS Bristol Cabot, a kilometre away. The Bristol Hotel, 0.3 kilometres away, is also recommended.
Before you explore Millennium Square, follow the allure of freshly ground coffee to No.1 Harbourside. You don't need to spend hours looking for a lunch or dinner spot. Premier Inn Bristol City Centre King St will have what you need. After a glass of wine? Hotel du Vin & Bistro is your best bet.
Other Things to Do Near Millennium SquareBefore you leave, think about checking out the local region:
- Spend some time geeking out with the entire family at At-Bristol.
- Wills Memorial Building was built in memory of a significant time in the area's past, making it a worthy place to stop by.
- If you've always wanted to know more about marine creatures, go to Bristol Aquarium. This place will grab your attention for hours.
- There's almost always something engaging taking place at Arnolfini Gallery. If you love being surrounded by arts and culture, you'll regret missing it.
- Spend a few hours viewing the carefully arranged collections at M Shed.
Step on the train for an easy jaunt to Millennium Square. You'll need to disembark at Bristol Temple Meads, the closest station, and from there it's just a kilometre.
How much is a hotel room in Millennium Square?
Hotels in Millennium Square start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.