Serviced Apartments in Bristol
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Bristol
Short stay apartments in Bristol
Few things top the convenience and ease of a centrally located apartment on holidays. Usually a little comfier than an ordinary hotel room, an apartment can be an excellent option for those considering staying in Bristol for more than a few nights (but short stays are no worries too!).Popular luxury apartments in Bristol
What could top an incredible holiday? Not much ... except an incredible holiday which involves staying in some indulgent digs. Ramp up the luxury with an impressive Bristol apartment:
- Orchard Apartments: After a huge day of ticking off those sights, kick back with great amenities like express check-out and express check-in at this stylish option.
Yep, taking off with the kids can be great — but it's where you base yourself that makes all the difference. Round up the littlies and go for an apartment where the words comfort and family-friendly go hand in hand.
- SACO Bristol - Broad Quay: Families adore this place. Laundry facilities and internet access are two good reasons why.
- Cotham Lawn apartments: It can be hard to keep everyone happy. But internet access and laundry facilities definitely help.
If you're travelling to Bristol for a work assignment, it makes good sense to stay in an apartment. How come? No eating out continuously (you'll probably have a kitchen), no laundry fees (hello washing machine) and no racking up extortionate bills on room service. You get the point. Consider a comfortable digs:
- PREMIER SUITES Bristol Redcliffe (1 kilometre from downtown Bristol): When you've no choice but to plough through work to make that deadline, you'll be relieved to have parking facilities and luggage storage facilities to make things a little cruisier.
- Orchard Apartments (11 kilometres from downtown Bristol): In between doing a bit of work every now and then from this place, you'll be able to access parking facilities and express check-in.
Apartments usually have kitchens, so you can cook up a storm during your holiday. If you're looking for an escape from reality but still want to get creative in the kitchen (and save some cash), an apartment might be the perfect option for you.
Apartment Accommodation In Bristol
Apartment hotels in Bristol provide a getaway with all the comforts of home, down to cooking brekkie in your Batman pyjamas. Enjoy your eggs and coffee (and justice!) while catching up on Facebook, making a list of things to buy at the shop and planning to stop in for a drink at your new favourite pub. You can feel like a local in no time when your temporary homestead lets you host dinner parties and movie marathons. Travelling on your own terms gives you the freedom to be the kind of traveller you want to be, even if it means trading your current neighbours for an entirely new set a little while.
Wotif’s booking system makes is easy to find Bristol apartment accommodation at affordable prices. However, discovering the city and finding the best places to chill out, party, see bands perform, or buy a parrot is something you get to do on your own. Long or short stays can be more relaxing when you don’t feel like a guest, but a resident. Or, if you’re feeling imaginative, a mysterious billionaire who transforms into a costumed vigilante crime-fighter by night. We’re just glad to do our part in keeping the city safe.
We’ve got plenty of options to suit your style and budget for apartment accommodation in Bristol. Book with us now and feel at home.