Hotels near Marmara University
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Marmara University
Top hotels near Marmara University
You'll have an awesome time at Marmara University.
It isn't going to be the only attraction on your itinerary in Istanbul, a renowned city that is loved by many.
Fortunately, there are a few decent hotels that won't break the bank. Check out the Park 156 Hotel. The Sahil Butik Hotel is also decent.
If you're wanting to spend more on your accommodation, there's no need to travel too far afield. Make sure you check out The Green Park Pendik Hotel & Convention Center and ISG Airport Hotel - Special Class.
Seeing all the sights can be exhausting! When you need to recharge, go to Mado. It's only a short wander from Marmara University. Go to Gulistan Sofrasi for a more nourishing meal. If you feel like relaxing with a local brew, Mesko Mini Gril Bar-1982 is the perfect place.
Other Things to Do Near Marmara UniversityBe adventurous and check what's going on in the local area:
- Take a rest with your mates at Pendik Marina and watch the tide go in and out on the pier.
- Relax for a coffee or lunch or find some great deals at Pendorya Shopping Mall.
- Neomarin Shopping Mall boasts a great variety of shops to please everyone.
- Pack some morning tea and admire the views at Aydos Hill.
- Generations of families and friends have congregated and spent time together at Dock Square. Keep the tradition going and stop by the piazza.
Unwind, look at the surrounds and enjoy the train ride to Marmara University. Remember to exit at Pendik, the closest station. Then it's just 0.2 kilometres to go.
How much is a hotel room in Marmara University?
Hotels in Marmara University start at AU$30 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.