ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Balconies, cable TV and free bottled water are featured in all 165 rooms. Fridges and round-the-clock room service make in-room dining convenient. In-room massages, hairdryers and free toiletries are also available.
The restaurant, Atrium Lounge, serves international cuisine and is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Business amenities include conference space and a business centre. Added amenities include free WiFi in public areas, a 24-hour front desk and free newspapers in the lobby. Buffet breakfast is available daily between 6 AM and 10 AM. There's also valet parking, along with the convenience of an airport shuttle.
Within a 30-minute walk of this 3-star Pasay hotel, attractions include Philippine International Convention Center and Makati Medical Center.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
44.0% of guests recommend out of 379 reviews
About the Atrium HotelLocation 15F Taft Centrale Exchange, Pasay, Manila 1300
There's a restaurant on site. Public spaces have free WiFi. There's an onsite business centre. A round-trip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is available for a fee. The business-friendly Atrium Hotel also features gift shops/news stands, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and 24-hour room service. Limited parking is available for a fee and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 3-star Pasay hotel.
- 165 guestrooms or units
- 10 levels
- Built in 1998
- Dining venue
- Conference centre
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- Smoking in designated areas
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking , Valet parking (surcharge) , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Manila (MNL-Ninoy Aquino Intl.) (9.1 km / 5.7 mi)
- Train station: Manila Buenidia Station (1.8 km / 1.1 mi)
- Metro station: Gil Puyat LRT Station (0.1 km / 0.1 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle
- Parking: Free self parking; valet parking available for a surcharge
Atrium Hotel offers 165 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with complimentary bottles of water and a hairdryer. Rooms open to balconies. Televisions come with cable channels. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and in-room massages can be requested. Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge) are also available.
- Private balcony
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Cable channels
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Toiletries (free)
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6 AM to 10 AM.
Atrium Lounge – This restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open 24 hours.
24-hour room service is available.
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Airport transport is offered on request 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for PHP 800.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed at Atrium Hotel
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No cots (infant beds) available
- No pets or service animals allowed
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between PHP 275 and PHP 275 for adults, and PHP 138 and PHP 138 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: PHP 800 per vehicle (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: PHP 800.00 (one-way), (from 6 to 18 years old)
- Valet parking fee: PHP 100 per stay (in/out privileges)
- Early check-in fee: PHP 1750 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: PHP 1300 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: PHP 800.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Atrium Hotel Pasay
- Atrium Pasay
You should know
- Atrium Hotel offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed on site.