ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
You can enjoy cable TV, DVD players and free local calls, featured in all 100 rooms. Minibars provide refreshments, and 24-hour room service is also available. Nice touches include slippers and free toiletries. In-room massages, hairdryers and desks are also available.
This business-friendly hotel offers free WiFi in public areas, a 24-hour front desk and luggage storage. Each morning cooked-to-order breakfast is served between 6 AM and noon. There's also the convenience of free self parking.
Attractions within a 30-minute walk of this Barangay 76 hotel include Manila Bay and SMX Convention Center.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
58.0% of guests recommend out of 117 reviews
About the Victoria Court CunetaLocation 2 Cuneta Avenue, Pasay, Manila
Victoria Court Cuneta offers its guests 24-hour room service. WiFi is free in public spaces. Limited free parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis. This Pasay hotel is smoke free.
- 100 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Free WiFi
- DVD player
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Manila (MNL-Ninoy Aquino Intl.) (5.4 km / 3.3 mi)
- Train station: Manila Buenidia Station (4 km / 2.5 mi)
- Metro station: Baclaran LRT Station (0.7 km / 0.4 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Victoria Court Cuneta offers 100 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with DVD players and minibars. Televisions come with cable channels. Bathrooms include a shower, complimentary slippers, a bidet and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and in-room massages can be requested.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Cable channels
- DVD player
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Local calls (free)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Toiletries (free)
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a cooked-to-order breakfast daily from 6 AM to noon.
24-hour room service is available.
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets are welcome and stay free
Guests should be aware that this property's security personnel may ask guests verification questions during their stay. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Pets allowed (no fees)
- Cash or credit card deposit required
- 24-hour check-in
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash deposit: PHP 1000 per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between PHP 300 and PHP 600 per person (approximately)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Victoria Court
- Victoria Court Cuneta
- Victoria Court Cuneta Hotel
- Victoria Court Cuneta Hotel Pasay
- Victoria Court Cuneta Pasay
- Victoria Court Cuneta Pasay, Metro Manila, Philippines
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.