Hotels near Malmsbury Viaduct
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Malmsbury Viaduct
Dive into a bygone era at Malmsbury Viaduct. You'll be amazed by the fascinating new things you come across.
You shouldn't have any trouble finding it. It's situated in Victoria, the state capital.
Just 0.9 kilometres from Malmsbury Viaduct is Merchants Of Malmsbury, where you can order hot coffee and tasty treats. Head to 67 Mollison Street, Malmsbury to get your fix. For a substantial meal, you only need to stroll a kilometre to find The Stables at 77 Mollison Street, Malmsbury.
Other Things to Do Near Malmsbury ViaductWhen you're done checking out Malmsbury Viaduct, discover the surrounding area:
- Visit Taradale Viaduct to discover about the area's heritage and life long ago.
- With numerous interesting and remarkable works of art, Lauriston Press provides a first-rate day out.
- If wine is your passion, be sure to stop by Kyneton Ridge Estate. Here, you can taste and purchase a bottle or two of the first-rate local drop.
- Art enthusiasts should arrange to considering dropping by Gallery 40 to check out the collection of fantastic works of art on display.
- The experts at Paramoor Winery will love to tell you what's special about their winemaking technique. Be sure to have a few samples before selecting a bottle to save for later.
Unsure how you should head to Malmsbury Viaduct? One possibility is catching the train. It's an easy commute to the nearest station, Malmsbury, and then it's just a walk of 2 kilometres.
How much is a hotel room in Malmsbury Viaduct?
Hotels in Malmsbury Viaduct start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.