Hotels near Gallery 40
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Gallery 40
Top hotels near Gallery 40
Whether you're a culture buff or you just have an inquisitive mind, Gallery 40 is a must see.
It's positioned in Kyneton, 80 kilometres away from Melbourne, the state capital.
If you're eager to stay close to Gallery 40, you must book in advance. The only accommodation listed within 3 kilometres is the Angoby's of Kyneton (0.5 kilometres).
Enjoy a coffee and check your itinerary at Kyneton Pizza. It's walking distance from Gallery 40. When dinnertime rolls around, stop by The Royal George Hotel. And lastly, go to The Albion Kyneton for a nice cold beer.
Other Things to Do Near Gallery 40As you're here, you really ought to see what the surrounding region has on offer:
- With so many intriguing and unique pieces, Lauriston Press affords a top-notch day out.
- When it's time for a tipple, spend some time at Kyneton Ridge Estate. Here, you're invited to sample and take home some fantastic regional vinos.
- Malmsbury Viaduct has done some hard yakka throughout its time. Fortunately, you can still see this bridge in all its glory.
- Have a chin-wag with an expert vintner at Paramoor Winery. Remember to check for wine tasting sessions!
- Die-hard golfers can better their driving skills at Woodend Golf Club.
Uncertain how to get to Gallery 40? A good option is getting the train. It's an easy-peasy commute to the closest station, Kyneton Station, and then it's a short stroll of 0.8 kilometres.
How much is a hotel room in Gallery 40?
Hotels in Gallery 40 start at AU$138 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.