Hotels Near Woodend Children's Park
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Woodend Children's Park
Top hotels near Woodend Children's Park
Time to give the little ones a treat? They'll have a ripper time at Woodend Children's Park.
To get there, you'll need to travel to Woodend. It's located 65 kilometres from the state capital, Melbourne.
Visitors who are hoping to experience luxury ought to take a look at the number of upmarket hotels nearby. Be sure to check out the Braeside Mt Macedon Country Retreat & Bed & Breakfast and Macedon Ranges Hotel & Spa.
If you need to refuel during a hectic day, get a quick caffeine fix at Colenso (42 Anslow Street, Woodend). It's just 0.4 kilometres from Woodend Children's Park. When the sun sets and you're thinking about a drink, you can find Victoria Hotel Woodend about 0.4 kilometres away, at 67 High Street, Woodend.
Other Things to Do Near Woodend Children's ParkBe bold and check what's going on in the local area:
- Books, magazines, newspapers and other educational resources can be found at Woodend Community Centre.
- Die-hard golfers can master their technique at Woodend Golf Club.
- If you appreciate a good wine, you won't want to miss Mount Macadeon Winery. Here, you can try and purchase a bottle of the delicious local vino.
- Make you way around Hanging Rock Reserve. This calming area has been protected from urban development.
- Hike to the summit of Mount Macedon, and admire the picturesque landscape below.
Woodend Children's Park is a leisurely walk of 0.6 kilometres from Woodend, the closest station. So, hop aboard and leave the road traffic dramas behind you!
How much is a hotel room in Woodend Children's Park?
Hotels in Woodend Children's Park start at AU$162 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.