ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
All 35 rooms feature safes. Bathrooms are shared.
The hostel's own bar/lounge is a nice place to enjoy a drink. Added amenities include free WiFi in public areas, a 24-hour front desk and tour/ticket assistance. Each morning buffet breakfast is served between 7:00 AM and 10:00 AM.
Attractions within a 15-minute walk of this London City Centre hostel include London Bridge and Globe Theatre.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
31.0% of guests recommend out of 95 reviews
About the St Christopher's Oasis, London Bridge - HostelLocation 163 Borough High Street, London, England SE1 1HR
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. St Christopher's Oasis, London Bridge - Hostel also features tour or ticket assistance and a television in common area. This London hostel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 35 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Train station: London Bridge Station (1.2 km / 0.7 mi)
- Metro station: Borough Underground Station (0.2 km / 0.1 mi)
St Christopher's Oasis, London Bridge - Hostel offers 35 forms of accommodation with a safe. This London hostel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Guests have access to shared bathrooms. Bathrooms include a shower. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Bathrooms are shared
- Housekeeping (daily)
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM.
St Christopher's Oasis, London Bridge - Hostel has a restaurant on site.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The check-in location differs from the property location. To check in, go to 165 Borough High Street
The credit card used to book the reservation must be presented by the cardholder at check-in along with matching photo identification. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
The check-in location differs from the property location. To check in, guests will need to go to 165 Borough High Street
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children 18 and younger are not allowed at this property. All guests older than 18 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Additional policies and fees may apply to groups of 10 or more people booking rooms. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Caters to women only
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 4 per person (approximately)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Oasis Hostel London Bridge
- St Christopher's Oasis
- St Christopher's Oasis Bridge
- St Christopher's Oasis Bridge Hostel
- St Christopher's Oasis Hostel
- St Christopher's Oasis London Bridge
- St Christopher's Oasis London Bridge Hostel
- St Christopher's Oasis, London Bridge - Hostel London
You should know
- Children 18 years old and younger aren't allowed at this property.