ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
All 20 individually decorated rooms feature flat-screen TVs with cable channels, and you can enjoy free WiFi, hairdryers and phones. Room service, desks and designer toiletries are also available.
For a drink, you can stop by the hotel's own bar/lounge. Added amenities include free WiFi in public areas, concierge services and a 24-hour front desk. Each morning free breakfast is served. There's also the convenience of free parking nearby.
Places within a 15-minute drive of this 4-star St. Mark's hotel include Twickenham Stadium and Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Museum.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
66.0% of guests recommend out of 451 reviews
About the Hotel BoscoLocation 9 St. Marks Hill, Surbiton, England KT6 4LQ
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Free breakfast is served daily. Public spaces have free WiFi. A nightclub, tour or ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the business-friendly Hotel Bosco. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4-star Surbiton hotel.
- 1 building
- 20 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- Built in 2006
- Continental breakfast (free)
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- 1 conference room
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Tour and ticket information
- Smoking in designated areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free parking nearby
- Airport: London (LHR-Heathrow) (19.4 km / 12 mi)
- Train station: Surbiton Station (0.2 km / 0.1 mi)
Hotel Bosco offers 20 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with designer toiletries and a hairdryer. Each accommodation is individually decorated. Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Hypo-allergenic bedding and an iron/ironing board can be requested. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Electric kettle
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board available
- Climate control
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique decor
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free continental breakfast daily.
Bosco Bar & Lounge – On-site restaurant. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open 24 hours. Reservations are required.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children 18 and younger are not allowed at this property. All guests older than 18 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Please note: Guests booked in the Weekend Special room type can expect to hear noise from the bar downstairs each Friday and Saturday until 1 AM.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Early check-in fee: GBP 20 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: GBP 20 (subject to availability)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Bosco Hotel
- Bosco Surbiton
- Hotel Bosco
- Hotel Bosco Surbiton
- Hotel Bosco Surbiton, Surrey
- Hotel Bosco Hotel
- Hotel Bosco Surbiton
- Hotel Bosco Hotel Surbiton
You should know
- Children 18 years old and younger aren't allowed at this property.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.