Hotels near Lexington Market
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Lexington Market
Lexington Market is a terrific excuse for a holiday.
It's not going to be the only attraction you're going to want to see in Baltimore, a special city that's loved by many.
You'll find a fantastic range of accommodation here, with as many as 22 within an easy walk of Lexington Market. Have a look at the facilities at the Hyatt Regency Baltimore Inner Harbor, Baltimore Marriott Inner Harbor at Camden Yards and Hilton Baltimore.
Don't leave yourself flat broke! There's a range of nice budget places nearby. The Baltimore Plaza Inner Harbor, 0.7 kilometres away, and the Midtown Inn, a kilometre away, are some of the recommended choices.
There is also a range of luxury hotels in the surrounding area. Try the Renaissance Baltimore Harborplace Hotel, a kilometre away. If that's not what you're looking for, the Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore is a kilometre away.
Before you check out Lexington Market, go after the scent of hot coffee to Ten Ten Ramen. You don't need to search for a substantial feed. Residence Inn by Marriott Baltimore Downtown/ Inner Harbor will have what you need. Need a drink? Alewife Baltimore is your top option.
Other Things to Do Near Lexington MarketAs you're here, you should see what the local area has going on:
- Edgar Allan Poe's Gravesite and Memorial is a great spot for a moment of reflection, and to discover the area's past.
- If you want to try something a bit out of the ordinary, wander through the grounds of Westminster Hall and Burying Ground.
- If you're seeking a more unusual experience, step into Westminster Cemetery.
- If you want a wonderful evening out, purchase tickets to a theatre production at Everyman Theatre.
- Spend some time at University of Maryland - Baltimore to discover where the next great minds are shaped. Make sure you check for any social events before you visit.
Lexington Market is 0.8 kilometres from MARC Train Camden Station, the closest station. Why not arrange to catch the train? But if you'd like to see more of the surrounding area, get off at Transportation Center at Camden Yards, another close terminal. It's 0.9 kilometres away.
How much is a hotel room in Lexington Market?
Hotels in Lexington Market start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.