Hotels Near Le Cordon Bleu Ottawa Culinary Arts Institute
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Le Cordon Bleu Ottawa Culinary Arts Institute
Want to find out a little more about Le Cordon Bleu Ottawa Culinary Arts Institute before you book flights? Here are some handy pointers.
If you would like to visit it, you'll have to head to Ottawa, the nation's capital city.
To be situated within a short commute of Le Cordon Bleu Ottawa Culinary Arts Institute, stay at one of the 49 nearby hotels. Some ones are the Fairmont Chateau Laurier (2 kilometres), The Westin Ottawa (a kilometre) and the Residence Inn by Marriott Ottawa Downtown (2 kilometres).
Low on cash? Or do you just prefer stretching what you've got to its boundaries? You'll encounter a selection of cheaper places to stay here. The Econo Lodge Downtown Ottawa and the Ottawa Backpackers Inn are two good choices. You'll find them 0.5 kilometres and a kilometre away, respectively.
That said, the surrounding area's high-end hotels are also ready to wait on your every need. Treat yourself! You know you want to. Take a look at the Ottawa Furnished Apartment Rentals, 0.4 kilometres away. If there are no available rooms, the Lisgar Street Apartments by CorporateStays is 2 kilometres away.
If you need to refuel during a jam-packed day, grab a coffee or tea at Tim Hortons (115 Montreal Road, Vanier). It's only 0.9 kilometres from Le Cordon Bleu Ottawa Culinary Arts Institute. Looking to check out the nightlife? Give Royal Oak Restaurant (161 Laurier Avenue East, Ottawa) a go.
Other Things to Do Near Le Cordon Bleu Ottawa Culinary Arts InstituteAfter you stop by Le Cordon Bleu Ottawa Culinary Arts Institute, see what's available in the surrounding region:
- Take an afternoon to visit Laurier House. Have a look for any tours on or simply admire the surrounds of this notable place.
- On a sunny day, spend some time strolling around Strathcona Park.
- ISKCON Ottawa is a fantastic place to reflect upon how spirituality is perceived and practiced in the local culture.
- If your kids have had too many sweets, and need to exhaust some of that excess energy, you should definitely give Tag Zone - Indoor Paintless Paintball a go.
- Head to University of Ottawa to see where the next great minds are created. Don't forget to ask about tours before you go.
How much is a hotel room in Le Cordon Bleu Ottawa Culinary Arts Institute?
Hotels in Le Cordon Bleu Ottawa Culinary Arts Institute start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.