Hotels Near Lan Kwai Fong
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Lan Kwai Fong
Top hotels near Lan Kwai Fong
People gather from all over to take in Lan Kwai Fong.
You'll be able to visit it in Hong Kong, which is located just 130 kilometres out of Guangzhou.
If you are keen to stay in the immediate vicinity of Lan Kwai Fong, organise accommodation in one of its 27 adjacent hotels. Haven't the foggiest where to start? Have a look at the Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong, The Landmark Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong and Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong.
Don't stress if you're running low on money, you'll have plenty of options when considering places to stay. The New Chung King Mansion Guest House, 2 kilometres away, and the Asia Wifi Budget Hostel - Las Vegas Group Hostels, 2 kilometres away, are some of the recommended choices.
Are you looking to treat yourself a little bit? There is a nice selection of high-end hotels in the area. You won't regret booking the Peninsula Hong Kong or the Upper House, 2 kilometres and a kilometre away, respectively.
Checking out the sights can really tire you out! When it's time for a break, pop in to Tea WG at IFC Mall. It's a quick stroll from Lan Kwai Fong. Or, for something more substantial, pop over to Sevva and try out the chef's specials. And finally, California Tower is the place to be for a few cold beers.
Other Things to Do Near Lan Kwai FongWhile you're here, get to know the area near Lan Kwai Fong:
- For a little bit of culture, both locals and visitors head to Hong Kong Fringe Club. Don't forget to check out the guide to see what great events, live performances and displays are occurring.
- Make sure you don't spend all your savings at Lu Lu Cheung.
- Art aficionados should be sure to pop in Grotto Fine Art to see the selection of striking pieces adorning the walls.
- To get a feel for the policies and governance here, add Central Police Station to your to-do list.
- If you're an art lover, you can't go wrong with a visit to 10 Chancery Lane Gallery.
How much is a hotel room in Lan Kwai Fong?
Hotels in Lan Kwai Fong start at AU$34 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.