Hotels near Hong Kong - Macau Ferry Terminal
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Hong Kong - Macau Ferry Terminal
Top hotels near Hong Kong - Macau Ferry Terminal
People journey from right around the world to get a glimpse of Hong Kong - Macau Ferry Terminal.
You'll be able to see it in Hong Kong, which is located just 130 kilometres from Guangzhou.
Nothing beats staying within an easy walk of Hong Kong - Macau Ferry Terminal! Check out one of the 29 hotels within a kilometre. The Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong, The Landmark Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong and Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong are definitely worth taking a look at.
You won't have to trek very far to encounter budget-friendly hotel rooms here. Why not consider the rates at the Rent-a-Room Hong Kong and the Star Metro Hotel?
Are you hoping to spoil yourself? Then splurge a bit and select one of the impressive luxury hotels in the surrounding area. The Ritz Carlton Hong Kong and the Upper House, 2 kilometres and 2 kilometres away, are worth looking into.
Order up a coffee or tea and decide what to see next at Tea WG at IFC Mall. It's right near Hong Kong - Macau Ferry Terminal. When you're really hungry, you don't need to go far. Head to ibis Hong Kong Central and Sheung Wan to get yourself some food. After that, have a few beers at California Tower.
Other Things to Do Near Hong Kong - Macau Ferry TerminalBe courageous and see what's going on in the area:
- For a dose of retail therapy, spend an arvo at Western Market.
- Sheung Wan Civic Centre is a vibrant arts and cultural centre. Be sure to discover what's going on during your stay.
- Treat your partner to a live performance at Hong Kong Repertory Theatre. Locate your seats and enjoy the show!
- Man Mo Temple is a must-visit for visitors seeking to learn more about the roots of local culture and spirituality.
- Admire the vast collection of creative artworks at Asia Art Archive.
How much is a hotel room in Hong Kong - Macau Ferry Terminal?
Hotels in Hong Kong - Macau Ferry Terminal start at AU$47 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.