Hotels Near L'Enfant Plaza
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near L'Enfant Plaza
Do you want to find out some more about L'Enfant Plaza before you set off? Here are a few handy pointers.
If you would like to visit it, you'll need to make a stop in Washington, the country's capital.
You don't have to travel too far to find a place to sleep. There are 117 options within an easy commute of L'Enfant Plaza. Check out the amenities at The Jefferson, Washington, DC (3 kilometres), the Marriott Marquis Washington, DC (2 kilometres) and The Hay-Adams (2 kilometres).
When it comes down to accommodation that won't burn a hole in your wallet, there are a number of decent hotels on offer. Some choices are the Oakwood Lansburgh at Penn Quarter and the Trump International Hotel Washington DC, a kilometre and a kilometre away, respectively.
Eager for a bit of pampering? There's a good range of top quality hotels nearby. Check out the rooms at the Mandarin Oriental, Washington D.C, 0.5 kilometres away. Alternatively, the Willard InterContinental Washington is merely 2 kilometres away.
Before you explore L'Enfant Plaza, follow the fragrance of freshly ground coffee to Richard's Place. When you need to grab a feed, check out the menu at Arena Stage at the Mead Center for American Theater. As the day turns into night and you're ready for a glass of wine, head to Station 4.
Other Things to Do Near L'Enfant PlazaAfter you're finished at L'Enfant Plaza, see what else is going on in the area:
- Avid art lovers will be excited by the eye-catching exhibitions shown at National Museum of African Art.
- If you're eager to find a pleasant green place to relax and have a picnic with the family, head on over to Enid A. Haupt Garden.
- If you adore artistic creations, be sure to explore Hirshhorn Museum.
- If you're an art aficionado, you won't go amiss with some time spent at Arthur M. Sackler Gallery.
- If you consider yourself an art enthusiast, you can't go wrong with a visit to Freer Gallery of Art.
If you're travelling by train to get to L'Enfant Plaza, hop off at L'Enfant, the nearest station. It's only 0.4 kilometres away. How easy is that?
How much is a hotel room in L'Enfant Plaza?
Hotels in L'Enfant Plaza start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.