Accommodation Near Jewish Museum, London
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Jewish Museum
Jewish Museum is the perfect excuse for a vacation.
You can set eyes on it in London, the nation's capital.
To be located within an easy drive of Jewish Museum, stay at one of the 285 nearby hotels. Check out the Claridge's (3 kilometres). That said, The Soho Hotel (3 kilometres) and The Savoy, A Fairmont Managed Hotel (3 kilometres) are also recommended.
Don't leave yourself dirt poor! There's a selection of nice budget accommodations nearby. How about you stay at the Americana Hotel, which is only 2 kilometres away? If that doesn't tick all the boxes, consider the Garth Hotel, 2 kilometres away.
That said, if you want luxury and comfort, choose one of the numerous upmarket hotels nearby. The Pullman London St Pancras and the Park Plaza Sherlock Holmes London, 2 kilometres and 2 kilometres away, come highly recommended.
For a tasty tea or coffee, head to Camden Garden Centre (2 Barker Drive, St Pancras Way, London). If it's time to find a spot for lunch or dinner, check out Gilgamesh. You'll find this popular restaurant at The Stables Market, Chalk Farm Road, London.
Other Things to Do Near Jewish MuseumDon't leave yet! The local area has lots more on offer:
- Forge Music and Arts Venue puts on a big range of events, so you ought to find something of interest.
- Buck Street Market is a fantastic spot to hunt for a sale or just take in the activity.
- See a talented live music concert at KoKo London. Be sure to enquire about tickets and reservations.
- If you wish to learn more about the birds and bees, visit London Zoo. The youngsters will think you're the ant's pants!
- There's nothing like live theatre! Purchase a ticket and take your seat at Roundhouse.
It's a stress-free rail trip to Jewish Museum. Just exit the train at London Euston, the most convenient station, and then it's about a kilometre.
How much is a hotel room in Jewish Museum?
Hotels in Jewish Museum start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.