Hotels near Inverness Castle
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Inverness Castle
Top hotels near Inverness Castle
Find out how lives were lived in days gone by at Inverness Castle.
If you're flying into Edinburgh, you'll still have a bit of a drive ahead of you. It's located in Inverness, 180 kilometres from the national capital.
With as many as 25 hotels within a short walk of Inverness Castle, you won't have any worries finding a top-notch place. The Rocpool Reserve Hotel & Chez Roux Restaurant, The Glen Mhor Apartments and Glenmoriston Townhouse Hotel are most definitely worth taking a look at.
Spend your funds on things that you'll remember for years! There is a selection of less-expensive accommodation options nearby. The City Guesthouse, 0.1 kilometres away, and the Inverness Tourist Hostel, 0.5 kilometres away, are some of the top options.
If you're craving a little bit of pampering, stay at one of the luxury hotels in the immediate area. Check out the amenities at the Kingsmills Hotel Inverness, a kilometre away. Alternatively, the Columba Hotel Inverness by Compass Hospitality is merely 0.2 kilometres away.
Start your day well with a stop at Best Western Inverness Palace Hotel & Spa. Fortunately, it's not far from Inverness Castle. When the tummy starts to rumble, check out the menu at ROYAL HIGHLAND HOTEL. After that, have a drink at Mercure Inverness Hotel.
Other Things to Do Near Inverness CastleTake in everything Inverness Castle has to offer, but don't forget to also explore the surrounding area:
- The maps at Inverness Visit Scotland Information Centre are guaranteed to help you get acquainted with the area.
- Inverness Museum and Art Gallery is a great place on a wet weather day. You can keep dry while reading about some engrossing historical tales.
- Browse for something traditional to bring home or simply sample some food at Victorian Market.
- You might get the opportunity to hear the pipe organ playing and observe the religious paintings if you join a tour of Inverness Cathedral.
- Hordes of bargain-hunters go to Eastgate Shopping Centre to give in to their discount demons.
Get up early, evade the other tourists and grab a seat on the train. When you get to Inverness, the nearest station, it's just 0.4 kilometres to Inverness Castle.
How much is a hotel room in Inverness Castle?
Hotels in Inverness Castle start at AU$57 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.