Hotels near Highgate Cemetery
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Highgate Cemetery
Top hotels near Highgate Cemetery
Highgate Cemetery is the perfect excuse for a holiday.
Located in London, it's certainly not the only thing you'll want to visit in the thriving national capital.
Keen to be close to the action? You will find 30 hotels within a short commute of Highgate Cemetery. Check out the amenities at the Rochester (3 kilometres), the London Marriott Hotel Regents Park (3 kilometres) and the Holiday Inn London Camden Lock (3 kilometres).
If you'd rather be discovering the area, then why fork out a fortune on a room to sleep in? There are a couple of bargain options nearby. Some choices are the Five Kings Hotel and the Westport Inn, 2 kilometres and 2 kilometres away, respectively.
Happy to fork out a little bit more for all the bells and whistles? There are a couple of options that'll fit the bill. You simply can't do better than the Bulgari Hotel, London and Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park, London.
When it's necessary to have coffee to get yourself up and running, visit Costa Coffee at 66 Highgate High Street, London. You'll find it only 0.4 kilometres from Highgate Cemetery. Need a break and a feed? Only 0.4 kilometres away you can get a good meal at The Flask (77 Highgate West Hill, Camden, London).
Other Things to Do Near Highgate CemeteryAfter you stop at Highgate Cemetery, check what's available nearby:
- Lauderdale House is a lively arts and cultural centre. Be sure to discover what's happening while you are here.
- You will have a good day at Parliament Hill Lido, whether you're just kicking back on your towel or splashing in the water playing games.
- Chill out at the top of Parliament Hill Fields and feel the warmth of the sun overhead.
- Go for a stroll through Highgate Wood. This tranquil site has been safeguarded from further development.
- Unearth the stories from years gone by when you tour the rooms of Kenwood House.
Grab a ticket, check out the surroundings and enjoy the train trip to Highgate Cemetery. Remember to hop off at Kentish Town Station, the closest station. Then it's only 2 kilometres to go from there.
How much is a hotel room in Highgate Cemetery?
Hotels in Highgate Cemetery start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.