ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
You can enjoy flat-screen TVs with DVD players, and all 10 shared homes feature sitting areas, coffee/tea makers and hairdryers. In-room dining is easy with kitchens that come equipped with fridges, microwaves and hobs.
This smoke-free holiday home offers a garden, barbecues and luggage storage. Other amenities include laundry facilities, a microwave in a common area and a fridge in a common area. There's also the convenience of limited parking.
Attractions within a 10-minute drive of this 3.5-star Healesville holiday home include Healesville Wildlife Sanctuary and Rochford Wines Yarra Valley.
Healesville Garden Accommodation ratings based on 34 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Healesville Garden Accommodation
Not what we expected
Nice hotel, great location
READ THE SMALL PRINT
we were very disappointed
Tidy and comfortable budget accomodation
Lovely Historic Hotel
15 Jul. 2017 by Michelle
Thank you for for your feedback Josh. Hope you return again and we can move you to a room which is next to one of the bathrooms. Cheers
About the Healesville Garden AccommodationLocation 30 Symons St, Healesville, VIC 3777
As a guest of Healesville Garden Accommodation, you'll find a BBQ, a garden, and laundry facilities. Healesville Garden Accommodation also features a television in common area, a microwave in a common area, and a fridge in a common area. The front desk is open around the clock. This 3.5-star Healesville property is smoke free.
- 10 guestrooms or units
- 10 buildings
- Built in 1880
- 1 conference room
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- BBQ grill(s)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
- Microwave in a common area
- Fridge in a common area
Family Friendly Amenities
- Laundry facilities
- DVD player
Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine) (71.1 km / 44.2 mi)
Healesville Garden Accommodation offers 10 forms of shared accommodation which are air-conditioned, accessible via exterior corridors and feature DVD players and coffee/tea makers. This accommodation offers separate sitting areas. Accommodation at this 3.5-star property has kitchens with fridges, hobs, microwaves and kitchenware and utensils. Bathrooms include a shower, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms.
- Accommodations are shared
- In-room kitchen
- Sitting area
- Flat-screen television
- DVD player
- Coffee maker
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Exterior corridor access
- Air conditioning
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at 9 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from noon - 9 PM.
To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation.
The front desk at this property is open daily from noon - 9 PM.
To arrange for check-in, guests must contact the property in advance of arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. For guests' safety, the property includes a smoke detector in all accommodation.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- No lifts
- Debit cards not accepted
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- On-site credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 1.5 percent
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Accommodation Healesville
- Healesville Garden Accommodation Hotel
- Healesville Accommodation
- Healesville Garden
- Healesville Grand Hotel Garden Accommodation
- Healesville Garden Accommodation House
- Healesville Garden Accommodation Yarra Valley
- Healesville Garn Accommodatio
You should know
- Please note that this property can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.