Serviced Apartments in Hanoi
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check prices for Apartment Hotels in Hanoi
Apartment Hotels in Hanoi
Short stay apartments in Hanoi
Whether you're escaping on a holiday with mates or you're a daring solo traveller, consider an apartment in Hanoi. Usually offering a living area, kitchen and separate bedrooms, they're perfect for those who love their independence and privacy. No inflexible breakfast timetables. No painful hotel curfews. All the creature comforts of home. Ready to holiday your own way?Popular luxury apartments in Hanoi
There's a place and a time for shared dorm rooms and bargain digs with sagging mattresses. But this really isn't it. Experience the finer things in life at a luxurious Hanoi apartment:
- Somerset Grand Hanoi: Wouldn't mind airport transportation? Maybe 24-hour front desk services too? This ritzy home away from home ticks all the boxes.
- B&B Today Hanoi: This apartment offers luggage storage facilities and a rooftop terrace.
Yes, holidaying with the kids in tow can be enjoyable — but it's where you base yourself that truly makes the difference. Muster up the youngsters and opt for an apartment where the words comfort and kid-friendly go hand in hand.
- Nythome Truc Bach: Families love this place. Airport transportation and a terrace might explain why.
- Canary Hotel & Apartment: It's tough to please everyone. But internet access and airport transportation certainly help.
What's your priority — business or pleasure? There's nothing saying you can't have both. Ensure your Hanoi visit is as comfortable as possible by setting up camp in a homely and well-situated apartment. Kick back after the conference at:
- Nythome Truc Bach (1 kilometre from downtown Hanoi): When there's work to be done, the load seems much lighter when you can use features such as a terrace and airport transportation.
- JB Serviced Apartment (2 kilometres from downtown Hanoi): In between doing a bit of work from this property, you'll be able to make use of 24-hour front desk services and laundry facilities.
Hotels are a good choice if you just want a comfortable place to crash after sightseeing. But if you're chasing a place that feels like home, go for an apartment. Whip up your signature dish in your very own kitchen and watch your favourite films in the lounge. You'll feel like you're turning the key in your own front door.
Apartment Accommodation In Hanoi
Apartment hotels in Hanoi provide a getaway with all the comforts of home, down to cooking brekkie in your Batman pyjamas. Enjoy your eggs and coffee (and justice!) while catching up on Facebook, making a list of things to buy at the shop and planning to stop in for a drink at your new favourite pub. You can feel like a local in no time when your temporary homestead lets you host dinner parties and movie marathons. Travelling on your own terms gives you the freedom to be the kind of traveller you want to be, even if it means trading your current neighbours for an entirely new set a little while.
Wotif’s booking system makes is easy to find Hanoi apartment accommodation at affordable prices. However, discovering the city and finding the best places to chill out, party, see bands perform, or buy a parrot is something you get to do on your own. Long or short stays can be more relaxing when you don’t feel like a guest, but a resident. Or, if you’re feeling imaginative, a mysterious billionaire who transforms into a costumed vigilante crime-fighter by night. We’re just glad to do our part in keeping the city safe.
We’ve got plenty of options to suit your style and budget for apartment accommodation in Hanoi. Book with us now and feel at home.