Hotels near Glasgow High Court
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Glasgow High Court
Want to find out some more about Glasgow High Court before you book flights? Here are a few helpful tips.
Planning on flying into Edinburgh? Once you touch down, you'll still have a bit of a journey ahead of you. You'll find it located in Glasgow, 65 kilometres from the capital.
If you're only here for short visit, why not save some time and make a reservation at one of the many hotels near Glasgow High Court? Within 3 kilometres, you'll have 61 options. The Blythswood Square Hotel (a kilometre), the Dreamhouse Apartments Glasgow City Centre (0.6 kilometres) and the Carlton George Hotel (0.9 kilometres) are all favoured choices.
Economical visitors should take advantage of the area's low-price hotels. Select from the Brunswick Merchant City Hotel and the Dreamhouse Apartments Glasgow St Vincent Street, 0.5 kilometres and a kilometre away, respectively.
Or you could make a reservation at one of the several high-end hotels in the area. You won't regret it! Start with the Hotel Indigo Glasgow, a kilometre away. The Radisson Blu Hotel, Glasgow, a kilometre away, is also highly recommended.
Go grab a coffee or tea and check your itinerary at Mono. It's walking distance from Glasgow High Court. When dinnertime rolls around, check out the menu at Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre South. As your day winds down and your mind turns to a drink, head to Euro Hostel.
Other Things to Do Near Glasgow High CourtDo not spend all your time at Glasgow High Court. This region has heaps more to offer travellers:
- If you consider yourself a true blue art buff, Transmission Gallery is the place you need to be. Providing access to a great number of engaging artworks, you'll be glad you dedicated a few hours to enjoy the experience
- Tolbooth Steeple, a historic tower, can be admired from miles away.
- Spend some time at Britannia Panopticon Music Hall, a popular, old building. See if you can explore the interior or just admire it from the outside.
- You can't go wrong with live theatre! Purchase a ticket and take your seat at Sharmanka Kinetic Theatre.
- Purchase centre stage seats to a top-selling theatre production at Sharmanka Kinetic Gallery & Theatre.
It's only 0.9 kilometres from Glasgow High Court to Glasgow Central Station, the most convenient railway station. At 0.9 kilometres, Queen Street, another handy terminal, is also close by.
How much is a hotel room in Glasgow High Court?
Hotels in Glasgow High Court start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.