Hotels near Glasgow Cathedral
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Glasgow Cathedral
Top hotels near Glasgow Cathedral
Glasgow Cathedral attracts heaps of visitors throughout the year. Want to find out what the fuss is about?
You'll find it in Glasgow, 65 kilometres from the nation's capital, Edinburgh. You might have to trek a little further away, but it's well worth it.
Keen to be close to the action? You'll discover 42 hotels within a short commute of Glasgow Cathedral. Some ones include the Blythswood Square Hotel (2 kilometres), the Dreamhouse Apartments Glasgow City Centre (0.7 kilometres) and the Carlton George Hotel (a kilometre).
Save some cash and stay at the Brunswick Merchant City Hotel, just 0.7 kilometres away.
If you like to live it up, then why don't you book one of the high-end hotels in the area? Try the Spires Glasgow, 0.8 kilometres away. The Holiday Inn Glasgow City Centre Theatreland, a kilometre away, also comes recommended.
Prior to exploring Glasgow Cathedral, follow the fragrance of delicious coffee to Mono. When you're looking for a feed, you don't need to go far. Head straight to Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre George Square to get yourself some food. Finally, Millennium Hotel Glasgow is the spot to be for a few cold ones.
Other Things to Do Near Glasgow CathedralGlasgow Cathedral is not the only reason to head to this place:
- If you're keen to kill an hour or two, view the collections at St Mungo's Museum of Religious Life and Art.
- History fiends will delight in wandering around Provand's Lordship, a place where you can learn about the intriguing stories of its past inhabitants.
- Take a tour at University of Strathclyde to mingle with the staff and students, and to check out the facilities.
- With so many interesting and unusual pieces, Collins Gallery provides a premium outing.
- Take a leisurely walk and appreciate the tranquil beauty of Glasgow Necropolis. Take some time to look around and pay your respects.
If travelling by rail, you'll be relieved to discover that Glasgow Cathedral is only 0.4 kilometres from High Street, the closest station. Another nearby terminal is Queen Street, 0.9 kilometres away.
How much is a hotel room in Glasgow Cathedral?
Hotels in Glasgow Cathedral start at AU$75 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.