Hotels Near Gammel Strand
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Gammel Strand
Top hotels near Gammel Strand
Gammel Strand is a great place to exercise your mind.
If you've always hoped to visit Copenhagen, this is a terrific excuse. There's so much to see and do in the nation's action-packed captial.
Arrange to stay at one of the 80 hotels and apartments within 3 kilometres of Gammel Strand. The Skt. Petri (0.6 kilometres), the Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Copenhagen (a kilometre) and the Marriott Copenhagen (a kilometre) are all excellent choices.
Spend your money on soaking up the culture, not an expensive place to stay. There's a number of budget accommodations close by. Take a look at the fees at the Wakeup Copenhagen Carsten Niebuhrs Gade, situated just a kilometre away. That said, the CABINN City is a kilometre away.
Hoping to splurge a bit? There's a good range of luxury hotels in the surrounding area. Start with the Scandic Palace Hotel, 0.6 kilometres away. The 71 Nyhavn Hotel, 0.9 kilometres away, also comes recommended.
When you're desperate for an energy boost, head to Café Phønix (Kultorvet 11, København K), only 0.6 kilometres away from Gammel Strand. If you're in the market for lunch or dinner, Scandic Palace Hotel (Rådhuspladsen 57, København V) is within wandering distance.
Other Things to Do Near Gammel StrandDon't head home yet! The surrounding area has lots more available:
- Plant yourself on a public bench at Hojbro Square and sit back as people gather, little ones play and dogs take a walk.
- Look out for tours of Christiansborg Palace Chapel, or just view the exterior architecture of this long-standing structure.
- Whether you're an expert or just looking to capture memories, you can't help but get the money shot in front of Stork Fountain.
- Amager Square is a popular spot to arrange to meet your friends.
- Art fanatics should be sure to drop by Kunstforeningen Gl Strand to check out the multitude of beautiful creations adorning the walls.
Journeying to Gammel Strand via public transport is easy. Gammel Strand Station, the closest station, is only 0.1 kilometres away. If you're curious to see more of the surrounding area, hop off at Nørreport, another close terminal. It's 0.8 kilometres away.
How much is a hotel room in Gammel Strand?
Hotels in Gammel Strand start at AU$127 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.