Accommodation Near Fleet Air Arm Museum, Parma
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Fleet Air Arm Museum
Top hotels near Fleet Air Arm Museum
So you're considering going to Fleet Air Arm Museum? We've got some pointers!
If you're arriving in Canberra, you'll have a bit of a way to go. It's located in Parma, 140 kilometres from the national capital.
When you're searching for a delicious cup of tea or coffee, head to Coffee Van (Workday Mornings Only) (384 Albatross Road, Nowra Hill). It's only 0.5 kilometres from Fleet Air Arm Museum.
Other Things to Do Near Fleet Air Arm MuseumAfter you spend some time at Fleet Air Arm Museum, do some adventuring in the local area:
- You may not be inclined to get as up close and personal as Crocodile Dundee, but you can still enjoy a range of birds and wildlife at Shoalhaven Zoo.
- History freaks will enjoy Nowra Museum, the ideal spot for exploring intriguing tales from days past.
- Go for broke or at least avoid the rough at Nowra Golf Course.
- The experts at Two Figs Winery will love to tell you the secrets of their winemaking process. Be sure to sample a few drops before buying a bottle to save for later.
- You'll have a marvelous time playing in the surf, and relaxing on the shore at Callala Beach.
How much is a hotel room in Fleet Air Arm Museum?
Hotels in Fleet Air Arm Museum start at AU$115 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.