Hotels near Elitch Gardens Theme Park
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Elitch Gardens Theme Park
Elitch Gardens Theme Park is certainly worth telling the folks back home about!
A visit to this attraction will likely mean spending a couple of nights in Denver. Sound alright to you? We can think of much worse places to be than the buzzing state capital!
You'll find a comprehensive variety of hotels here, with as many as 41 within 3 kilometres of Elitch Gardens Theme Park. Consider the Four Seasons Hotel Denver (a kilometre). That said, The Ritz-Carlton, Denver (2 kilometres) and The Brown Palace Hotel and Spa, Autograph Collection (2 kilometres) are also popular.
Economical tourists should make the most of the area's reasonably-priced accommodations. The La Quinta Inn Denver Central is 2 kilometres away, while the Ramada Denver Midtown is around 0.7 kilometres away.
Eager for a little pampering? There's a good range of luxury hotels in the immediate area. The Westin Denver Downtown and the Kimpton Hotel Monaco Denver, a kilometre and a kilometre away, come highly recommended.
Start your day well with a delicious coffee at ink! Coffee. Fortunately, it's only a short walk from Elitch Gardens Theme Park. Head over to Hampton Inn & Suites Denver-Speer Boulevard for a more nourishing meal. If you feel like relaxing with a beer or a wine, Denver Beer Co is the perfect place.
Other Things to Do Near Elitch Gardens Theme ParkDon't spend the whole day at Elitch Gardens Theme Park. This area has loads more going on:
- If you're intrigued by marine species, spend some time at Denver's Downtown Aquarium. This underwater haven will grab your attention for hours.
- Stop by Confluence Park and relax in this leafy haven, right in the heart of the city.
- Travellers of all generations will be visually stimulated by the array of unique works of art at Museum of Contemporary Art Denver.
- Take a slow walk along South Platte, a main river in the area.
- The youngsters will form delightful memories by visiting the hands-on exhibits at Children's Museum of Denver.
Not quite sure how to head to Elitch Gardens Theme Park? A great option is getting the train. It's an easy commute to the closest station, Union Station, and then it's just a stroll of 0.8 kilometres.
How much is a hotel room in Elitch Gardens Theme Park?
Hotels in Elitch Gardens Theme Park start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.