Hotels near Edinburgh Zoo
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Edinburgh Zoo
Edinburgh Zoo is most certainly worth checking out. Don't forget to take plenty of photos!
If you've never been to Edinburgh, this is a great excuse. You won't run out of things to see and do in the nation's lively captial.
There are 12 listed accommodations within easy commuting distance of Edinburgh Zoo. Check out the amenities at the Holiday Inn Edinburgh (0.10 kilometres), The Hampton Hotel (2 kilometres) and the Murrayfield Hotel (2 kilometres).
To get the most out of your savings, stay at a cheaper place. You can't pass up the Lyncliff Hotel and the Halcyon Hotel.
For a hot drink, head to The Chocolate Station (5-7 Station Road, Edinburgh). If you're in the market for a table for dinner, get going to Holiday Inn Edinburgh. It's at 132 Corstorphine Road, Edinburgh.
Other Things to Do Near Edinburgh ZooDon't forget that this place has loads more on offer:
- For a morning soaking up some rays, play a round at Carricknowe Golf Course.
- Edinburgh Corn Exchange puts on a big variety of events and conferences, so you ought to come across something of interest.
- Chill out on the banks of Water of Leith Visitor Centre and watch on as the water ebbs and flows.
- Find some bargains at Gyle Shopping Centre.
- When you need a cultural fix, get going to Scottish National Gallery of Modern Art, a gallery that will amaze you with its impressive collection of art.
If you're travelling by train to get to Edinburgh Zoo, hop off at South Gyle, the closest station. It's just 2 kilometres away. You'll be there in a jiffy!
How much is a hotel room in Edinburgh Zoo?
Hotels in Edinburgh Zoo start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.