Noosa, AUS Accommodation
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Hotels in Noosa
Top Noosa Resorts & Hotels
⭐Where is beachfront accommodation in Noosa?
- Netanya Noosa is a beachside resort that feels like home. Cooking family-style meals is simple, since guestrooms come with full kitchenettes and dining rooms, and even dishwashers for easy clean-up. And, the beach is just steps away.
- Seahaven Noosa’s name says it all. This hotel offers sun loungers, beach towels, and beach umbrellas to keep you comfy by the seaside all day. There’s even an outdoor picnic space.
⭐Where is the best Noosa accommodation near Hastings Street?
- Sofitel Noosa Pacific Resort puts you near the beach and right in the midst of Hastings Street’s boutiques, bars, restaurants, and resorts. After a day of wining, dining, and shopping, come back to the comfort of your hotel room’s private balcony and jetted tub.
- The Sebel Noosa is strolling distance from the shops, pubs, and eateries of Hastings Street. Lounge poolside, soak in the spa tub, and take in the view on your balcony. You can even get an in-room massage.
⭐What are the best 5-star Noosa hotels?
- Laid-back Tingirana Noosa proves that a family resort can still be posh. It has spectacular ocean views and an inviting beach, as well as a children’s pool and even optional childcare services. A 24-hour, round-trip airport shuttle makes getting in and out even more convenient.
- Peppers Noosa Resort and Villas is just 1 km from Noosa National Park and a few minutes’ walk from the water, making it paradise for nature lovers. The onsite spa, poolside bar, game room, and luxury bedding aren’t bad, either.
How much is a hotel room in Noosa?
Hotels in Noosa start at AU$143 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.