Hotels near Daylesford Museum and Cultural Centre
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Daylesford Museum and Cultural Centre
On your way to Daylesford Museum and Cultural Centre? From accommodation to nearby attractions, here are some things to think about before you embark.
It is to be found in Daylesford. Curious as to where that is? You'll need to drive 90 kilometres from the state capital, Melbourne.
There's no need to trek too far to find somewhere to stay. There are 22 options within an easy commute of Daylesford Museum and Cultural Centre. Consider the facilities at the Hotel Frangos (0.1 kilometres), the Avala Accommodation (2 kilometres) and the Daylesford by the Lake Waterfront Spa Villa (0.8 kilometres).
If you're seeking cheaper digs, try the Mooltan House-hepburn Springs. It's just 4 kilometres away.
Or, you could always splurge a bit on one of the number of top-notch hotels in the surrounding area. Check out the amenities at the Acacia House Spa Balcony Apartment, 0.9 kilometres away. Otherwise, the Daylesford Spa Accommodation is merely a kilometre away.
When you're in need of the perfect cup of coffee, head to Hotel Frangos at 82 Vincent Street, Daylesford. If you're in the market for lunch, Lake House at 4 King Street, Daylesford is just a short walk away.
Other Things to Do Near Daylesford Museum and Cultural CentreWhile you're here, get acquainted with the region surrounding Daylesford Museum and Cultural Centre:
- To be sure your stay goes according the schedule, stop by Daylesford Regional Visitor Information Centre to take a few brochures.
- With lots of captivating and remarkable creations, Convent Gallery provides a quality day out.
- Listen out for the birdlife singing and the insects buzzing while you roam around Wombat Hill Botanic Gardens.
- Get involved in a truly local experience with the children at Mill Markets.
- Search for something novel to take home or simply sample some local food at Daylesford Sunday Market.
Daylesford Museum and Cultural Centre is a leisurely walk of a kilometre from Daylesford Railway Station, the nearest station. So, jump on board and leave all those driving problems behind you!
How much is a hotel room in Daylesford Museum and Cultural Centre?
Hotels in Daylesford Museum and Cultural Centre start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.