Hotels Near Cutty Sark
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Cutty Sark
Top hotels near Cutty Sark
You and your travel buddies will be sure to remember Cutty Sark until well after your trip has finished.
If you're hoping to visit it, you'll need to make a stop in London, the nation's capital.
Keen to be close to the action? There are 50 hotels within an easy commute of Cutty Sark. Consider the Canary Riverside Plaza Hotel (3 kilometres). That said, the Morgan Lodge Serviced Apartments (3 kilometres) and the Lanterns Court Apartments (2 kilometres) are also worthy.
When it comes to finding accommodation that won't cost an arm and a leg, there are a number of nice places to stay available. Some choices are the Venture Hostel and the PubLove @ The Great Eastern - Hostel, 2 kilometres and 0.7 kilometres away, respectively.
There's a big range of luxury hotels in the surrounding area. How about you splurge a little and enjoy the extras? You won't regret booking the Novotel London Greenwich or the De Vere Devonport House, 0.6 kilometres and 0.2 kilometres away, respectively.
To really make the most of your day, make your first stop at Paul Rhodes Bakery, Inc. Near Cutty Sark, it's a great place for a tea or coffee. When your hunger takes over, get a table at Hotel Novotel London Greenwich. Craving a beer? The King William Hotel is your best bet.
Other Things to Do Near Cutty SarkKeep in mind that this region has heaps more going on:
- The directories at Discover Greenwich Visitor Centre will surely help you get acquainted with the area.
- Stop by Greenwich Foot Tunnel, a structure renowned for its careful and impressive architecture.
- You can't go wrong with dinner and a show! Buy a ticket and take your seat at Trinity Laban Conservatoire of Music and Dance.
- Get lost in a truly local experience with friends and family at Greenwich Market.
- Find out about the region's maritime heritage via informative displays and exhibits at Maritime Museum, London, England, United Kingdom.
Luckily, you don't have to travel a long way to get to Cutty Sark via public transport. From Cutty Sark for Maritime Greenwich, the most convenient station, it's just 0.2 kilometres away. At 0.6 kilometres, Greenwich, another handy terminal, is also close by.
How much is a hotel room in Cutty Sark?
Hotels in Cutty Sark start at AU$103 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.