Hotels near Coyote Point Park
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Coyote Point Park
Top hotels near Coyote Point Park
Many people make the trip to Coyote Point Park each year.
It's to be found in San Francisco, a much-loved city that holds a special place in many people's hearts.
Choose any of the 8 accommodation options within a short distance of Coyote Point Park. Consider the rates at the Embassy Suites by Hilton San Francisco Airport Waterfront (2 kilometres), the Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites San Mateo-San Francisco SFO (a kilometre) and the Hilton San Francisco Airport Bayfront (a kilometre).
The Americas Best Value Inn San Mateo/San Francisco is on the mark if you're looking to save your cash. At just 2 kilometres away, you won't be disappointed.
If you're seeking luxury and prestige, go and check out the upmarket establishments in the vicinity. You cannot get better than the San Francisco Airport Marriott Waterfront and San Mateo Marriott San Francisco Airport.
Start your day well with a coffee at Nini's Coffee Shop. Fortunately, it's only a short walk from Coyote Point Park. When you're looking for a feed, you won't have to go far. Make a beeline for Hot Wok Bistro for a satisfying bite. In the evenings, La Cantina Restaurant & Bar is great for a beer or two.
Other Things to Do Near Coyote Point ParkBefore you head home, check out the surrounding region:
- Aim for a birdie and stay well away from the bunkers when you tee off at Poplar Creek Golf Course.
- Plan a trip to Coyote Point Museum. You'll relax once you know that all of the creatures there are well-loved.
- Burlingame Museum of PEZ Memorabilia is a pretty nice place to spend an hour or two.
- Take your mates for a throw of the Frisbee or a peaceful afternoon stroll in The San Mateo Japanese Garden.
- Invite your friends and family to a race at GoKart Racer. It'll get your heart racing!
Coyote Point Park is a leisurely stroll of 2 kilometres from Burlingame Station, the closest station. So, get aboard and leave all those road traffic hassles behind!
How much is a hotel room in Coyote Point Park?
Hotels in Coyote Point Park start at AU$89 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.