Hotels near Citygate Outlets
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Citygate Outlets
Don't think twice about stopping by Citygate Outlets.
You'll be able to experience it in Hong Kong, which is located just 130 kilometres out of Guangzhou.
You better hurry if you're wanting to stay near Citygate Outlets! 0.4 kilometres away, the Novotel Citygate Hong Kong is the only listed hotel option up for grabs.
Happy to spend a little extra cash for outstanding amenities? There are a few choices that ought to fit the bill. You'll love your time at the Hong Kong SkyCity Marriott Hotel and Regal Airport Hotel.
When you can't go on without a caffeine hit, make your way to Moccato (20 Tat Tung Road), only 0.3 kilometres away from Citygate Outlets. If it's time to find a spot for lunch or dinner, get going to Novotel Citygate Hong Kong. This popular restaurant is located at Citygate, 51 Man Tung Road, Tung Chung.
Other Things to Do Near Citygate OutletsAfter you have experienced Citygate Outlets, do some adventuring in the surrounding area:
- Check for guided tours, or see if there are any interesting military exhibits happening at Tung Chung Fort.
- ADC And 4D Extreme Screen Theater screens a choice of films on a regular basis.
- AsiaWorld-Expo is an excellent conference and event venue that is well-worth a visit.
- Sunset Peak rewards hikers with some stunning vistas of the immediate region.
- Flee from the skyscrapers and towers of the city with a day at Lantau Country Park, where the natural environment will immediately refuel waning spirits.
How much is a hotel room in Citygate Outlets?
Hotels in Citygate Outlets start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.