Hotels near Chris Hani Baragwanath Hospital
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Chris Hani Baragwanath Hospital
Chris Hani Baragwanath Hospital is a perfect excuse for a holiday.
Never visited Moroka before? Here's your chance!
Hotels surrounding Chris Hani Baragwanath Hospital are limited in number. The Soweto Hotel & Conference Centre, 2 kilometres away, is the only available choice.
Don't want to go far for your morning coffee? Try EST1912 Arts and Culture Hub. It's easy to get to from Chris Hani Baragwanath Hospital. Go straight to Gos Lounge to have a big meal. As the day turns into night and you're ready for a glass of wine, head to o hagans.
Other Things to Do Near Chris Hani Baragwanath HospitalDon't leave yet! The local area has plenty more available:
- If you’re feeling tired and travel-worn, drop into Avalon Cemetery. This cemetery is the perfect place for some quiet reflection.
- Regina Mundi is a distinctive landmark, the perfect place for visitors looking for some peace and quiet.
- Cheer for the cast and crew at Soweto Theatre, a fantastic venue.
- Crowds of bargain-hunters go to Walter Sisulu Square of Dedication to give in to their discount demons.
- Oppenheimer Tower is a notable and historic structure.
Forget the car and venture to Chris Hani Baragwanath Hospital by metro. Kliptown, the closest station, is 2 kilometres away.
How much is a hotel room in Chris Hani Baragwanath Hospital?
Hotels in Chris Hani Baragwanath Hospital start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.