Hotels near Apartheid Museum
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Apartheid Museum
Apartheid Museum is certainly worth telling your friends about!
You'll find it in Johannesburg, 55 kilometres outside of Pretoria, the national capital city.
Would you like to save your hard-earned cash for dining and experiences? Stay at one of the area's budget options. Check the rates at the Road Lodge Southgate. The Town Lodge Roodepoort is also decent.
Go grab a hot drink and write a postcard at Sasol Gold Reef. It's not far from Apartheid Museum. When dinnertime rolls around, choose from a variety of options at Back O' The Moon. If you're keen to chill with a glass of wine, Golden Falcon Spur Steak Ranch is the ideal place.
Other Things to Do Near Apartheid MuseumAfter visiting Apartheid Museum, check what else is going on in the area:
- Treat the kids to a day at Gold Reef City Theme Park, and make a few memories. Hold on to your hats!
- If you love fast-paced amusement rides, you're sure to have an enjoyable day out at Gold Reef City.
- See a gig or attend a major event at Expo Centre Johannesburg, a popular music and entertainment venue.
- The Pyramid Conference & Venue Centre is an excellent event space that is worth exploring.
- Oriental Plaza offers a wonderful range of stores to please everyone.
Ditch the car and head to Apartheid Museum by metro. Crown, the nearest station, is 2 kilometres away.
How much is a hotel room in Apartheid Museum?
Hotels in Apartheid Museum start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.