Hotels near Maponya Mall
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Maponya Mall
Maponya Mall is a perfect excuse for a holiday.
You'll be able to see it in Johannesburg - Gauteng.
2 hotels isn't a massive amount, but it's enough if you're set on staying within an easy commute of of Maponya Mall. You can't go wrong with The Soweto Hotel & Conference Centre and Pimville Guesthouse.
If you're after low-price digs, try the Road Lodge Southgate. It's just 7 kilometres away.
If you're close to Maponya Mall and feel like a caffeinated drink, visit News Cafe Maponya Mall. For something more filling, go to Debonairs Pizza Maponya Mall and try out the chef's specials. If you're ready to chill out with a beer or a wine, Silver Falcon Spur Steak Ranch is the ideal place.
Other Things to Do Near Maponya MallBe adventurous and check what's going on in the area:
- Regina Mundi is a distinctive religious structure in the region.
- Try not to spend all your savings at Walter Sisulu Square of Dedication.
- History buffs will delight in wandering around Mandela House, a place where you can learn about all the intriguing tales of its past occupants.
- If you're interested in local history, Hector Pieterson Museum and Memorial is an impressive spot to stop by.
- For an activity that's a bit out of the ordinary, take a leisurely stroll around the grounds of Avalon Cemetery.
Grab a seat, take in the sights and enjoy the train trip to Maponya Mall. Remember to disembark at Nancefield Station, the nearest station. Then it's only a kilometre to go.
How much is a hotel room in Maponya Mall?
Hotels in Maponya Mall start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.