ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
You can enjoy LCD TVs with satellite channels, and all 220 rooms feature living rooms, in-room childcare and separate bathtubs and showers. Minibars provide refreshments, and in-room dining is easy with amenities like fridges and round-the-clock room service. Nice touches to enhance your stay include rainfall showerheads and designer toiletries, while premium linens invite a good night's rest. Additionally, coffee/tea makers, free bottled water and safes are available.
The restaurant, Central One Restaurant, serves international cuisine and is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Central One Bar is the hotel's own gastropub, serving drinks along with lunch and dinner. Enjoy the 24-hour fitness centre, spa tub and pool loungers. 3068 square feet (285 square metres) of event facilities include conference centres, and other business amenities include a business centre and limo/town car service. Added amenities include free WiFi in public areas, a coffee shop/café and coffee/tea in a common area. Full breakfast is available daily between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM. There's also self parking, along with the convenience of a free shopping centre shuttle.
Attractions within a 10-minute drive of this 4-star Greater Johannesburg Metropolitan Area hotel include Sandton City Mall and South African Museum of Military History.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
78.0% of guests recommend out of 1495 reviews
About the Radisson Blu Gautrain HotelLocation Corner Rivonia Rd. And West St., Sandton, Gauteng 2196
Radisson Blu Gautrain Hotel offers its guests an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a 24-hour fitness centre. Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include A poolside bar and A bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. A business centre and a limo/town car service are available. Event space at this hotel measures 3068 square feet (285 square metres) and includes conference centres. A terrace, tour or ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the family-friendly Radisson Blu Gautrain Hotel. An area shuttle within 5 kilometers and A shopping centre shuttle are free. For a fee, parking is available. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4-star Sandton hotel.
- 1 building
- 220 guestrooms or units
- 12 levels
- 3068 sq ft of conference space
- 285 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 2010
- Dining venue
- Bar by the pool
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Conference centre
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Number of outdoor pools - 1
- Outdoor pool
- Separate living roomtrue
- Free WiFi
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free area shuttle
- Laundry facilities
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Johannesburg (JNB-O.R. Tambo Intl.) (27.7 km / 17.2 mi)
- Train station: Johannesburg Sandton Station (0.7 km / 0.5 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free area shuttle within 5 kilometers and shopping centre shuttle; airport shuttle
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Radisson Blu Gautrain Hotel offers 220 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and a safe. This accommodation offers separate living rooms. Beds feature premium bedding. Guests can make use of the in-room fridges and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms include a separate bath and shower with a rainfall showerhead, designer toiletries, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. 32-inch LCD televisions come with premium satellite channels and pay-per-view films. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and an iron/ironing board. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis.
- Living room
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- Films for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Separate shower and tub
- Rainfall showerhead
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
- Wheelchair accessible
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a full breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Central One Restaurant – This poolside restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Central One Bar – Overlooking the pool, this gastropub specialises in local and international cuisine and serves lunch, dinner and light fare. Open daily.
Late-night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
- Check-in time starts at 13:00
- Check-in time ends at 00:00
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Airport transport is offered on request 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for ZAR 400.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets are welcome for a fee
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- One child stays free
- Only service animals are allowed
- Parking height restrictions apply
- 24-hour check-in
- Debit cards
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 1 per cent tourism fee will be charged
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between ZAR 165 and ZAR 225 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: ZAR 695 per vehicle (one-way)
- Self-parking fee: ZAR 100 per night
- A pet fee will be charged
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: ZAR 400.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Gautrain Hotel Sandton
- Gautrain Radisson Blu
- Hotel Radisson Blu Gautrain
- Radisson Blu Gautrain
- Radisson Blu Gautrain Hotel Sandton
- Radisson Blu Gautrain Hotel Sandton Johannesburg
- Radisson Blu Gautrain Sandton
- Radisson Blu Gautrain Sandton Johannesburg
- Radisson Blu Hotel Gautrain
- Radisson Blu Sandton Gautrain Hotel
- Radisson Blu Gautrain Hotel
- Radisson Blu Gautrain
- Radisson Blu Gautrain Hotel Hotel
- Radisson Blu Gautrain Hotel Sandton
- Radisson Blu Gautrain Hotel Hotel Sandton
You should know
- Radisson Blu Gautrain Hotel offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation 24 hours prior to arrival with your arrival details.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Certain facilities might have restricted access. For details, you can contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation.