ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
All 281 rooms feature LCD TVs with satellite channels, and you can enjoy free WiFi, espresso makers and free bottled water. Minibars provide refreshments, and room service makes dining in an option. Pillowtop beds and pillow menus invite a comfortable night's sleep, and you'll find nice touches like designer toiletries. Down comforters, safes and hairdryers are also available.
A day of pampering at The Africology Spa can include massages, body wraps and body scrubs along with aromatherapy and mani/pedis. The restaurant, Lacuna Private Dining, serves vegetarian cuisine and is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. For a drink, you can stop by the hotel's own bar/lounge. Enjoy the 24-hour fitness centre and pool loungers. 5283 square feet (491 square metres) of event facilities include conference centres, and other business amenities include a 24-hour business centre. Other amenities include free WiFi in public areas, a coffee shop/café and coffee/tea in a common area. Free buffet breakfast is available. There's also free valet parking, along with the convenience of a free area shuttle.
Attractions within a 10-minute drive of this 4-star Greater Johannesburg Metropolitan Area hotel include Sandton City Mall and Johannesburg Zoo.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
88.0% of guests recommend out of 1061 reviews
About the The Maslow Hotel, SandtonLocation Corner Grayston Drive and Rivonia Road, Sandton, Gauteng 2031
The Maslow Hotel, Sandton offers its guests a full-service spa, an outdoor pool, and a 24-hour fitness centre. There are 3 restaurants on site, along with a coffee shop/cafΘ. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Free breakfast is served. Public spaces have free WiFi. There's an onsite 24-hour business centre. Event space at this hotel measures 5283 square feet (491 square metres) and includes conference centres. Spa services, a terrace, and tour or ticket assistance are also featured at the business-friendly The Maslow Hotel, Sandton. An area shuttle within 5 kilometers, A shopping centre shuttle and A train station pick-up shuttle are free. Free self parking and valet parking are available. This 4-star Sandton hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 281 guestrooms or units
- 5 levels
- 3 dining venues
- 5283 sq ft of conference space
- 491 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 2012
- Buffet breakfast (free)
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Conference centre
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Free area shuttle
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking , Free valet parking , Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Airport: Johannesburg (JNB-O.R. Tambo Intl.) (28 km / 17.4 mi)
- Train station: Johannesburg Sandton Station (1.4 km / 0.9 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free area shuttle within 5 kilometers, train station pick-up, and shopping centre shuttle; airport shuttle
- Parking: Free valet parking, self parking, and RV/bus/truck parking
The Maslow Hotel, Sandton offers 281 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and laptop-compatible safes. Pillowtop beds feature down comforters. A pillow menu is available. 40-inch LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Rooms have partially open bathrooms. Bathrooms include designer toiletries, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include espresso makers and complimentary bottles of water. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- Bathrooms are partially open
- Pillowtop beds
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- LCD television
- Satellite channels
- Espresso maker
- Coffee maker
- Down blanket
- Pillow options
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Laptop safe
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board available
- Air conditioning
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free buffet breakfast.
Lacuna Private Dining – Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specialises in vegetarian cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required.
Lacuna Bistro – Overlooking the pool and garden, this bistro specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
The Lacuna Bar – This tapas bar only serves light fare.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Sauna in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Airport transport is offered 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Only service animals are allowed
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: ZAR 420 per vehicle (one way)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Maslow Hotel
- Maslow Hotel Johannesburg
- Maslow Johannesburg
- Maslow Hotel Sandton
- Maslow Sandton
- The Maslow Sandton Greater Johannesburg
- The Maslow
- The Maslow Hotel, Sandton Hotel
- The Maslow Hotel, Sandton Sandton
- The Maslow Hotel, Sandton Hotel Sandton
You should know
- The Maslow Hotel, Sandton offers transfers from the airport and train station (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation 24 hours prior to arrival with your arrival details.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Quality graded by the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa (TGCSA) – South Africa's official quality assurance organisation.