Hotels near Centenary Square
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Centenary Square
You're bound to have a terrific time at Centenary Square.
It's not going to be the only thing you'll want to see in Birmingham, a special city that's loved by many.
With as many as 34 hotels within an easy stroll of Centenary Square, you won't have any problems getting a terrific place. Why not check out the SACO Birmingham - Brindleyplace, Comfort Zone Parkside Apartment Hotel Birmingham and Hyatt Regency Birmingham?
If you're looking for reasonably-priced accommodation, Bloc Hotel Birmingham is perfect for you. It's in an excellent spot, just 0.8 kilometres away.
If you love to be pampered, then why not book one of the top-quality hotels in the area? The Staying Cool at the Rotunda and the Hotel Indigo Birmingham, 0.8 kilometres and 0.5 kilometres away, are worth looking into.
To ensure you're energised for the day, start it off at Copthorne Hotel Birmingham. Right near Centenary Square, it's good for a caffeine hit. When you need to satiate your hunger, choose from a variety of options at Premier Inn Birmingham Broad Street Canal Side. Thirsty yet? Go just nearby to Malmaison Birmingham for a drink.
Other Things to Do Near Centenary SquareAllow for some extra time to see what's going on in the area around Centenary Square:
- Hall of Memory War Memorial was created to remember an important time in the area's past, making it a worthy site to visit.
- Have a break as you listen to the sound of flowing water at Spirit of Enterprise.
- Library of Birmingham is a prominent centre of knowledge in the community here.
- Check the program, grab some tickets and find your seats. You definitely won't regret going to a show at Adrian Boult Hall.
- Find out what's being held at International Convention Centre, a notable space for events and forums.
Getting to Centenary Square on public transport is simple. Birmingham New Street Station, the closest station, is just 0.6 kilometres away. If you're curious to explore more of the surrounding area, disembark at Birmingham Moor Street, another close terminal. It's a kilometre away.
How much is a hotel room in Centenary Square?
Hotels in Centenary Square start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.