Hotels near Camera Obscura and World of Illusions
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Camera Obscura and World of Illusions
Tourists seldom pass up the chance to experience Camera Obscura and World of Illusions.
You'll find it sitting among the buzzing streets of Edinburgh, the nation's capital.
Save some money by selecting a cheaper hotel in the vicinity. The Lyncliff Hotel and the Halcyon Hotel are two good choices. They are a kilometre and a kilometre away, respectively.
Never be afraid to treat yourself! The immediate area contains a range of upscale hotels. Start with the Sheraton Grand Hotel & Spa, Edinburgh, 0.7 kilometres away. The Waldorf Astoria Edinburgh - The Caledonian, 0.7 kilometres away, is also a suggested spot.
To get your day going, make your first stop at The Dome. In the vicinity of Camera Obscura and World of Illusions, it's the perfect spot for a coffee. When you're looking for a feed, you won't have to go far. Make a beeline for The Witchery by the Castle to get yourself some food. In the evenings, Hotel du Vin & Bistro Edinburgh is ideal for a glass of wine.
Other Things to Do Near Camera Obscura and World of IllusionsThe region has plenty more to offer:
- Check out the items that Geoffrey Kiltmakers and Weavers has for sale. You might just uncover the perfect present for that special someone, or even yourself.
- A stop off at Scotch Whisky Experience is a great idea when you are at a loose end.
- Go to The Hub if you feel the need to spend up a storm or stick to window shopping.
- Check out Church of St John the Evangelist, an esteemed sacred space.
- Check if there's something on at Riddle's Court. You'll be very impressed with the venue!
Camera Obscura and World of Illusions is a relaxing stroll of 0.5 kilometres from Edinburgh Waverley, the closest station. So, get on board and put all those rush-hour troubles behind!
How much is a hotel room in Camera Obscura and World of Illusions?
Hotels in Camera Obscura and World of Illusions start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.